Subject: [Leica] M240 Adapter
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 06:35:30 +1000

I haven't seen any adapter and don't have any R lenses but I was surprised
to do very well hand held with the 75 nearly wide open in close using focus
peaking. I agree that tripod mounting is the best application for the LV
and peaking with longer lenses for sure. One interesting aspect was that
focusing where there is a distinct pattern (paving) on the ground I could
easily see the exact DoF (highest contrast) area marching back and forth as
I focused. That is the shifting/narrowing band of red lines on that pattern.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman