Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another new Casual Portrait
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 03:55:34 -0700

I just found that I shot over 30,000+ frames on my M9. No hurry to upgrade
since there is no budget, but I would be interested in reading what your
experience are with the colors. Supposedly CCD color is more <something
something something> but I suspect a lot has to do with post processing.

It's interesting to see that some people have gone to Monochrom (DLK,
Alastair?) and some moved to the M T240 (yourself, Bob and a few others?).
It would be interesting to compare M T240 B&W vs. the Monochrom.

Yes, portraiture is definitely YMMV. My preferred look is just that, mine.
Just wanted to bring it to your attention as sometimes we photographers may
not see things that are obvious to others.