Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted's assignment: white plus some Colorado fall photos - Duane
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 22:44:32 -0600

Nice. I wish I was more familiar with the lesser travelled roads in Park
County, the ghost towns and abandoned mining areas. I'll afraid I'll
accidentally end up on private property, down a mineshaft, or in some
similar regrettable situation. In time, I guess....

Love the Alamosa area. Not familiar with Buena Vista, I'll look it up.

Ha! Victor! Sounds interesting, but a little crowded compared to Como. The
hotel looks beautiful.

Sue