Subject: [Leica] R8 lock up
From: telyt400 at gmail.com (Paul Franz)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:25:44 -0400

All,

Thank you for your help.  I removed the winder and placed the original
battery pack back on the camera.  I cleaned the contacts.  The camera works
at a higher percentage of times. This implies to me that there is some
corrosion in the electronics or perhaps the shutter position contacts.

I will contact Leica NJ.  It is good to hear that Leica still services their
old Reflex cameras.

Paul