Subject: [Leica] Heat
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:08:19 +0200

Hi Bill,

To watch a flock through the countryside is always a pleasure I enjoy a lot.
It's easier to see it in the center of Spain than South, although shepherds
and their flocks still go over almost the whole country.
Unfortunately, this iconic image of the rural Spain is disappearing
progressively.

Dog:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes/Spain/Huelva/IMG_5473.jpg.html
Billy goat: