Subject: [Leica] IMG: Church of the Holy Trinity - for Alastair
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:14:35 -0700

Alastair, thank you for looking & commenting.
Most of them are done with just Lightroom, a few had additional work
with Silver Efx.
Almost all of them just had a bump to the clarity, set to medium
contrast and adjust black and  white points to avoid clipping, then futz
with the shadows & highlights for some detail and sparkle.
I'll usually spend more time checking for odd distracting bits that need
spotting or deciding if a crop helps than doing the actual image processing.
Oh, and all of them started out with a light yellow filter on the lens -
I believe it gives just a little bit better shadow detail both inside
and outside.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: Church of the Holy Trinity - for Alastair)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: Church of the Holy Trinity)