Subject: [Leica] Pat
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:04:58 -0500 (CDT)

Gerry,

I just received this from Douglas Berry.:

Gene, saw the terrible news about Pat. Is Gerry alone there or are there
others with him?

If I can do anything, let me know. My mobile phone is +353-86-6069316

Regards

Douglas

Chris and I are just in shock and without words.  If we can help let us know.

Gene & Chris