Subject: [Leica] Abandoned mine
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:45:11 +0200

George,

It was a strange situation:
Suffocating and dry heat (about 43?) along some hours
A dangerous ground under my feet (I buried a leg till the knee in a strange
mud which seemed a safe rock, while the other foot
buried till the ankle)
A lot of rusty waste around
Tunnel just under the ground I stepped, often semi-collapsed...
(BTW, I had to contract a civil liability insurance and an accident
insurance to get the authorization to visit freely the place)

So many things to watch
Despite the sweat in my eyes
Steaming the screen
And too much light for my eyes most of the time...

Too many things distracting my attention, not only in the foregrounds and
corners :)
But what a great day !!!!

Thank you so much!
Best regards,