Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) human tower
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:34:41 +0200

That one really conveys the serious concentration and directed group
energy/strength of the castellers I think. For me I would like to see the
colour in there but I think that camera does not provide it. 2 million
visitors in Barcelona for *La Merc? festival and I think 1.5 million of
them were in that square! Y*ou got a much better vantage point in the
massed crowd and saw the more complex castles too. I am still astonished
that the Catalans will perform this complete with hoisting children perhaps
no more than 5 to the top. Not the mention the very "robust" Correfocs
procession we have yet to post on.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman