Subject: [Leica] Leica S2 visits Lambeau Field
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:13:32 -0400

The E whose Bay we avoid speaking of is selling one for eight grand from
bustling Hong Kong. One for two grand from they don't care to say and one
for three grand from Japan.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/leica-apo-telyt

>From Austria you can get a Leica R 1:5.6/800 mm Apo-Telyt-R ROM  and they do
fit the S full frame its the rage  on the Red List.
And for chump change too only $17,160.00 Buy It Now or Best Offer! 24 hours
left!

An 800mm on an S would be around a 600?
We need to go into the money business. Plant money trees. Irrigate.