Subject: [Leica] Leica S2 visits Lambeau Field
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 03:59:18 -0400

Some wildlife photography certainly as shown here has a more intimate feel
to it.... Its not all ten miles away with a three foot lenes.
!!!

I just picture googled wildlife photographer instead of wildlife photography
and got an interesting result. Dominated by guys with two foot lenes. And
one gal. and  a kid with a Pentax.

Oh and I checked 609.6 mm's  is two feet.
So you're right!

So far I'm overwhelmed by having a 300mm. Not had it long.