Subject: [Leica] Re Photoshop CC bundle
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:26:44 +1000

*Subject*: [Leica] Another Adobe cock-up
*From*: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:21:40 +0100
single application intro price of $9.99 a month for first year.
Yesterday Adobe added Lightroom 5 for free and changed my deal to $9.99 a
month  ongoing (not just for first year).

Looks like another Adobe cock-up. The Photoshop bundle available in the UK
this morning now has no release date! It was on their website this morning
early and has now disappeared. I have just spoken to them and they say that
there is no planned release date. Sounds very strange to me, especially as
the price was above what it said on the earlier blog.

Sorry if I mislead anyone!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or