Subject: [Leica] How to mount/display large panoramas?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:46:35 -0700

When printed on the aluminum, it is a metal print. There are several
printing surfaces to choose from: glossy and luster are the two I've used.
When doing your on print and mounting it on dibond, you can "laminate" with
either satin or gloss as far as I am aware.

There is a block mounted on the back to hold it or, as I prefer, a wood
cleat hanger http://diffusercity.com/how-they-mount/

Of course with the print mounted on aluminum, you don't have to laminate
it, but then the print is unprotected. Same process as gatorboard...

Is that what you were asking Jayanand?