Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: Cardiff to Alicante
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 23:27:36 +0200

Exactly Nathan, not bad at all! I  like very much the pictures of the
Cardiff's restaurants, also the rain, the kiss, the rainbow and the light
after rain in Alicante, your Codillo for 6?! good set! Thanks for sharing

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 14/09/2013, a las 21:20, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
escribi?: