Subject: [Leica] IMG: Today's Insects
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 14:37:44 -0500

Nice hovering bee catch.  The moth pic really brings back memories from
decades ago. I remember those on some small-flowered plants in San Diego.
Being the kids we were, would would catch them by sneaking up and pinching
their wings together between thumb and forefinger. I don't think I've seen
one since I moved here (in 1974).

Jeffery