Subject: [Leica] Image difference between M and "new" M9
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 20:40:46 +0000

Little difference other than you can use a magnified LV for focussing a
Noctilux ;-) I can point you in the direction of shots taken with f1.0
Noctilux, 75mm Summilux and 90mm Summicron II (the latter two will feature
in this week PAW)

The M files can be pushed/pulled far more than M9 ones if needed as well as
better high ASA, it feels nicer to use and allows the (slow) use of SLR
lenses. If you can afford it, and find one for sale, the M is preferable to
the M9 although the M9 still produces stunning results....

john

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Image difference between M and "new" M9)