Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:25:33 +0000

I read the article

" but to my mind these folks aren't much different from film photographers
who lugged around Hasselblad's because 35mm cameras
produced "inferior results." Either you appreciate the small camera
aesthetic or you don't. I do."

I am not sure what that means, just the portable aspect? I shot Hasselblad
for years (why I am a latecomer to Leica ;-)) rather the 35mm because the
image quality was far higher, is that not important?

On the other aspect of buying more cameras systems, not really interested.
Leica does all I need and I feel comfortable / enjoy using it compared to
any other modern system I have tried (inc Fuji, Canon and D800E). I guess
the difference may be being happy with a sharp shot which most cameras can
create or something a bit different......

john

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] S snapshots)
Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] S snapshots)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] S snapshots)