Subject: [Leica] IMG: S Snapshots
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 03:21:51 -0400

I think we can find plenty of very high rez shots on the internet which
shows the blazing performance the S format is capable of. Medium format
digital performance such as this is well known. Many were shot with a tripod
or studio strobe or battery powered on camera strobe I'm sure. That's how
you often use a medium format camera film or digital.
Geoff also mentioned possibly over softened the thing in processing. I
assume he means the noise setting.
It should be clear that judging the quality of the S camera with such a
quick few shots they guy hands you over the counter I wont call it "test"
that Geoff just showed us is not a thing to be saying "I think I'll not
spend that $21,950.00 burning a hole in my back pocket on quite that maybe
another thing.