Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson R3000 with Piezography Selenium inks + extras
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:29:12 -0400

I'm consolidating my Austin and NYC printers and have decided to let this
R3000 go in favor of soon adding another 3880.

This printer has been very lightly used. A new, full set of Piezography
Selenium cartridges were recently installed and the print head "charged"
using the external Epson maintenance program (Piezo people will tell you
about it if you don't already know) so the ink lines are full with the
proper shades and the nozzle check printout is perfect.

I also have a complete set of R3000 refillable carts with varying levels of
the PZ flush solution in each. I also have a complete set of carts with
varying levels of ConeColor inks in case you want to convert the printer
back to color. These will be included with your purchase. No additional PZ
Selenium ink is included.

Printer will be shipped in its original factory box.

Contact me off-list for photos of the printer including one show current
ink levels are the "charge' was performed.

Refurbished R3000's are selling for $529 on the Epson site, so I think
asking $350 + shipping considering the 24 refillable carts and inks
included is a fair price.
.
Dave.

--
See my 2013 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.