Subject: [Leica] The Road to Nubra Valley
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:53:53 +0530

Jim,
Thanks for looking. No, this was my first trip. There are two treks
that are tempting me - one is the Chadar trek on the frozen Zanskar
river in winter, and another is one into the Hemis National Park
chasing the elusive Snow Leopard. Let us see - I am not very convinced
that I am fit enough for the first one!
Cheers
Jayanand