Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hog "heaven"
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:05:42 -0500

Here in Natchitoches, we get our share of Rides arriving from any of the
major cities that are four beautiful hours away.   As you point out, lots
of lawyers, MD's and Dentists, I'd guess, with a couple days beard growth,
and a fancy bike.

On  the other hand, my nephew, a factory worker, and his wife had been
trying and trying to have kids, and had given up.  So they got on the
Harley and rode from KC, MO. to Sturgis, camped out for the week, and came
back PG.

They now have two lovely daughters, but I think he sold the bike.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/