Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stonehenge
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:33:13 -0700

Douglas,
The line of people in the first image is the boundary; you cannot get
closer. Gone are the days to wonder through the stones.
I do think it is worth the effort, it is a magnificent achievement of
ancient men & women.
But go on a different day than a school holiday weekend!
Another option is Avebury, unfortunately is was a bit too far for us to
travel to in the time we had. You can walk among the stones there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avebury

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Stonehenge)