Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Hog "heaven"
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:28:42 -0500

We don't get anything that large, but do hear the rumbles at times.  I live
about five miles from the Moore County line, the county that boasts about
being the home of Jack Daniels, in the city of Lynchburg.  They play to the
tourist trade, and have attracted a Harley dealership of some sort.  From
time to time they sponsor rallies to enjoy the rural roads of the area.  I
happen to live on one of the favorite routes from the Interstate to Moore
County, so we "enjoy" the rallies, as well. ;~)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA