Subject: [Leica] IMG;Twilight Zone Assignment Redux
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 21:32:06 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry but I didn't read the assignment closely enough. It is TWILIGHT
ZONE not TWILIGHT. Anyone can take a picture in the fading light of day.
Look at all the sunset pictures snapped. As I recall the Twilight Zone was a
TV show featuring mysterious, frightening,, sometimes supernatural, plots.
Remember William Shatner on the wing of an airplane. So forget my picture of
a friendly deer snapped in twilight.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Twilight+deer.jpg.html
Here is a picture of my evil grandchildren direct from the TWILIGHT ZONE. Iy
adheres closer to the assignment topic.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Grandchildren.jpg.html
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG;Twilight Zone Assignment OPENING COMMENT!)