Subject: [Leica] Where Heaven and Earth Meet...
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 21:45:50 -0700

Absolutely stunning.
Prefer Mountains, but the color images are excellent as well.
Looking forward to more!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Where Heaven and Earth Meet...)