Subject: [Leica] Adobe PSCC now $9.99
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:43:32 -0700

The catch is you must have CS3 or higher.
I've used CS2 since it came out, and haven't felt the need to upgrade
until recently.

Anybody have a valid CS3 number they are not using anymore?

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."