From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 19:06:09 -0500

Not bad.  I am now a PS CC subscriber, so the decision to switch doesn't
seem challenging.  The monthly price is not "forever" (what is?) but is also
not "introductory".  BTW I can recommend two books by Jeff Schewe, "The
Digital Negative" and "The Digital Print", about $45 for a download for
both.  I thought I had my digital process and printing halfway together, but
there is good stuff here.

Ken