Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Packing...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 22:35:39 +0200

I am in the fortunate position that I am driving to BCN, so I can bring
whatever I want. However, given the solemn occasion, I shall limit myself to
my M8 and its lenses, leaving the unclean Fuji and Pentax cameras at home. I
will, however, bring the Fuji 645 film camera with me as well. I was even
thinking of the 6x9 Texas Leica but that camera is not very useful when
chasing se?oritas with Lluis.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman