Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Packing...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 06:18:15 +1000

You will definitely get bonus points in the Leica stack if you bring your M8
and the R8DMR ;-) The Aussie contingent intend to be well represented.
Foreign cameras however are permitted to photograph the stack!
FWIW my Barcelona lenses tend to be 70% 35mm and 30% 50-75mm. I just travel
with one body. Ill put in the baby Oly that shares the M EVF.
You will need two hands to safely operate the Porron at the LUG dinner
though.

Cheers,
Geoff Hopkinson
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman