Subject: [Leica] Oh my god, why do I own a body for each of my R lenses?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 22:23:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Vick,

Never had a single problem with my R8, which i have owned for 10 years now.
My DMR has developed a winding problem, where it will not wind completely
every now and then.  I can get it to completely wind by hitting the shutter
button again, or do a manual wind.  the recording of images function has
never failed.  I have had the DMR for 5 years.  I would not hesitate to buy
another R8, or its replacement, the R9.

Cheers,
Gene