Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hitch a ride
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:25:06 -0400

God gave us only so many heartbeats... I'm not going to waste them on
exercise.

I weighed 239 pounds  2 1/2 years ago and am 175 this morning.

  I just keep a food diary and limit my calories to 1500-1700 per day.

NO BREAD, no high fructose corn stuff or any other sugar, no aspartame,
one glass of Merlot per week, (the apples are under control) et cetera,
et cetera.  And, dancing with a hot 66 year old almost every weekend.

Jim, "but I keep getting older" Hemenway