Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 06:37:58 +0100

Lluis

For some reason I missed your first email.

Both images are very good (of course) but I prefer the first. I like it for
two reasons, firstly I wonder if they are texting each other and secondly I
really like the scene behind them. A great shot my friend.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932