Subject: [Leica] X Pro Question
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 06:58:13 +0100

The 35mm X lens from Fuji is probably the sharpest lens I have ever used. It
has been computed to exactly match the camera and the crop factor it is
designed for: it has no need to be a compromise between a film lens and a
digital lens. IMHO when you are shooting with the Fuji X-Pro1 you forget
about the fact that it is a 1.5x crop. You just know the scope of the lenses
that you use.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or