Subject: [Leica] Fuji X question
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:05:46 -0400

The X-Pro, at least in my experience, has been a fantastic system. The 14mm
and 18-55mm are killer lenses - better than Leica lenses adapted to
anything.  In fact, this points to one of the big vulnerabilities of the
digital M: where a lens is designed to work with a specific digital camera,
it can outperform a system based on a digital body that has been adapted
(compromised) to work with a variety of film lenses.

Dante