Subject: [Leica] The Over-Eager Photographer
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:28:47 +0100

"Jim Nichols" <jhnichols at lighttube.net> wrote
>I saw this a few minutes ago.  Be careful, guys, if you are with your kids.
>
> http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/father-son-booted-from-nfl-game-over-a-beer/

As a citizen of the rest of the world, I find this strange form of
puritianism and absolutism baffling. Of course, the fact that culprit also
though he could take a good picture of the action with a mobile phone camera
is equally baffling....

Some pretty bewildering comments under the story too!

Douglas

p.s. Leica should present him with a M240 complete with bespoke cup
attachment. It would be good niche marketing for all those wealthy NFL
players and fans :-)