Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ceiba Tree Market
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:12:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Tina Manley

>http://www.pbase.com/image/151947291
>
>Scanning Velvia instead of Kodachrome.  Not sure it's that much easier!

I can see why it's one of your favorites!  There's so much activity that
there's plenty for my eyes to feast on, yet the three in the lower
right-center demand just a little more of my attention because of their
posture.

This has a high-saturation HDR look to it that makes it look more like a
painting than a photograph; I don't think a more photo-realistic look would
make it any better.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com