Subject: [Leica] sails... STEVE BARBOUR
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 21:28:25 -0700

Steve Barbour SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] sails...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/sails.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
Now that's what I call a gutsy photo! WHY?  Well 99.9 % of  people wouldn't
shoot it because of the rain on the window because they have no imagination
in seeing the reflections in the rain drops nor the simple beauty
. Nor the fact it's a damn fine "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPH!" I bet you could sell
copies of that to many numbers of boating/yachting folks or yacht clubs?
Nicely printed 16X20 and matted on 20X24. And obviously signed by the
photojournalist who shot it!

It's a well seen photo by yourself indeed! No question! Fine art at it's
best!

By the same token there's all kinds of folks out there who would and will
question my critique of what really is a rather unique and very interesting
photograph. I can say I wish I had the opportunity to have shot it! :-)

cheer's
Dr. ted :-)