Subject: [Leica] On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Reflection (with blue) George Lottermoser
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:47:27 -0700

George Lottermoser SHOWED:

Subject: [Leica] IMGs: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Reflection (with
blue)

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=7755>

Hi George,
The one thing you've shown in looking for your topic is " A GREAT AMOUNT OF
IMAGINATION!" The subjects in this case of reflections? I particularly like
the third image of these three! The hand holding a mirror!

It's the imagination and ability to "hunt a subject or IMAGINATION TO SEE
IT!" That has always sorted out the abilities of one photographer from
another! And there are many Luggites who've done the same. I believe what
we've seen with the assignment topic many of the LUG have shown a side they
maynot have shown while shooting some photos or another of their own
non-assigned choosing .

I believe the assigned element has brought out a side in many we haven't
seen before. I believe a "learning element for all of us!

Thanks again
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Reflection (with blue) George Lottermoser)