Subject: [Leica] Blue Sonny Carter
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:47:10 -0700

Sonny Carter SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Blue

> Natchitoches Recycles
> > http://sonc.com/look/?p=3016

Hi Sonny,
Well one doesn't have to have a great deal of mobility or motivation to
capture a moment such as this.

However what it does require more than many may beleive? And that is ...
OBSERVATION AND IMAGINATION! SHOOT IT!"
I'd bet right here on the LUG we have some who wouldn't see this scene. Or
seeing a portable "POTTY LOO" they'd reject the subject as a photo because
it is a toilet! But that's life.

It worked very well in your eyes, thank you. As we see them about
construction sites all the time. However I must admit when I thought of the
colour blue and ran an imaginary number of potential subjects through my
mind. I did not think of the "Portable Potty!" :-)
Failed my own topic search! ;-)

thanks for the "Blue Loo! " ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)