Subject: [Leica] Blue entry Gene Duprey
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:46:46 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the comments Ted.

Cheers,
Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:07:57 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] Blue entry  Gene Duprey

Gene Duprey SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Blue entry

> Here is my entry for the Blue assignment.
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/Blueberries.jpg.html

Hi Gene
WOW !!!!!! That's about as BLUE as they get! This is what's called using
your imagination and creating an interesting situation combining two
subjects!!

What I found most interesting was?  Placing the box of berries on a mirror
dumping them over creating a photo with greater impact due to the reflection
which was an alternate topic for this week. A nice combining of both topics!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)