Subject: [Leica] Have a Nice Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 11:12:09 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED IN REPLY:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Have a Nice Day

> That is so sad.
>
> Tina

Hi Tina,
I agree completely! But I think the sadder part is, the young girl is doomed
to exactly the same obese situation unless someone rescues her from those
feeding her! Or letting her eat what isn't doing her any good what so ever,
as it already appears. This obese disease is becoming a travesty of society
the world over. And an absolute plague of North America!

Bill Clough SHOWED:

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Have a Nice Day)