Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Water Floaters MONTIE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:33:43 -0700

Montie SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Water Floaters

> Floating Bouquet
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Floating+Bouquet.jpg.html

Hi Montie,
What a beautiful bit of seeing "blue!"  It's pure art! I can see that as an
art photo in the home or shop of people who are into "art photography."

And there are some folks who would walk right by this and never see it!
However, I hope this little project of giving a topic to find and shoot is
making some of you look harder, use your imagination in seeing "cool
subjects" and a bit more fun with your picture taking. Simply because "you
have a challenge!" Instead of doing a walk about snapping
something.......... quite often the same old subject but each time you post
it's just a different colour!

cheers,
Dr. ted