Subject: [Leica] BLUR - My last words. Dr. ted :-)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:05:25 +0200

"IT'S ABOUT THE PHOTO IMAGE!"

(I totally agree!) If so, why should it be limited to Leica Cameras and
lenses? As they say here in Germany, "Many other mothers have pretty
daughters, too".

To be honest, although I very much like and also frequently use Leica
cameras and lenses, at the end of the day, it all boils down to what the
picture says, whatever the equipment used.

The photographer makes and takes the picture seen in his or her mind's eye,
the camera is merely a means of preserving that particular moment in time.

Cheers
Douglas

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] BLUR - My last words. Dr. ted :-))