Subject: [Leica] history of illustrating motion (pre photography) DR. TED says:
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:28:27 -0700

Well after this little "all hands battle stations over diddly-squat!!!!!
Other than being over educated!!!! :-(

BE ASSURED I'LL NEVER MENTION A WORD ABOUT "MOTION OR ANY OTHER WORDS
PERTAINING TO MOVEMENT OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ANYTHING PERTAINING TO BLURRING
OF ANY SIGNIFICANTS!!!!!

Dr. ted  :-)
Photography is supposed to be one of the greatest fun things one can do
themselves! And do so with little or no education!