Subject: [Leica] IMG: A day in Marseille
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:00:29 -0400

Peter,

The interior of Notre-Dame de la Garde is also impressive and, unlike the
austere exterior, quite ornate, to say the least.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/marseille/Notre-Dame+Interieur.jpg.html

?howard

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: A day in Marseille)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: A day in Marseille)