Subject: [Leica] London Photo Walk
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:38:17 +0530

I was in London last week, and had a very enjoyable morning on a photo
walk arranged by fellow list member Jay Burleson, together with a
bunch of local photographers, through South Bank and Borough Market. I
usually feel quite wary photographing people outside India, but being
with a group sure helps make it easier! I was the odd man out on one
count - I was shooting Fuji, while all the others were shooting Leica!

Here are the first set of photographs, one more installment to follow:

Olaf: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6354.jpg.html

St.Pauls: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6380.jpg.html

Busker 1: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6393.jpg.html

Busker 2: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6409.jpg.html

Tate Modern:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6399.jpg.html

Audience: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/ireland/_DSF6406.jpg.html

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] London Photo Walk)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] London Photo Walk)