Subject: [Leica] Red & Eyes
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 21:52:20 +0200

Hi Ted,

Again, thank you very much for your kind comments, the story is amazing and
she was delighted with the picture.

I wasn't at home for the contest and I've preferred go to shot something new
rather than look at my archives, I've shot and posted just today something
on Movement and Red too, but nothing very interesting, this one

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1034022.jpg.html>

Cheers
Lluis

El 08/08/2013, a las 21:41, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: