Subject: [Leica] Leica article in NY Times
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:03:47 +0200

Spoken like a true DMR fan. But the DMR is not a camera as such, it is in
effect a digital back for the R8/R9.
And, painful as it may be to you and the other R aficionados (and yes, I was
one of you once), for most people Leica equals Leica M. And in that context,
the M8 WAS the first proper digital Leica.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain