Subject: [Leica] Ronda Spain
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:48:04 +0200

Yes, I have been there. It is a wonderful place. The surrounding countryside
with its white villages is one of the most beautiful parts of Spain. But it
is far from Barcelona, more than 800 km. As far as getting there, you have
two options: drive from Barcelona--but count on it taking all day. Most of
the drive will be on motorways, but the last part will be on mountain roads.
Another option is to fly from Barcelona to Malaga, and either rent a car or
take a bus from there (about 70 km). Forget trains. Spain's very good
high-speed network does a great job of covering the main cities but
out-of-the-way places like Ronda are not part of that network.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain