Subject: [Leica] Quick look at the Fuji XE-1
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 00:29:14 -0700

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Aug 4, 2013, at 10:12 PM, "Frank Filippone" <red735i at verizon.net>
wrote:

What do you believe is the reason?  The SLR-like LCD-optical path vs a
optical only RF?  The fact that the VF shows a bright image on the always
same brightness LCD rather than the variable room lighted image on a M VF?

?

I expect you mean using MF with a non-Fuji lens.....

yes

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

you get far more in focus images with the Fuji body than with a Leica M8 or
M9, the more difficult the conditions, ie. a fast lens wide open , close
up...the more the fuji capacity to focus will exceed the Leica one.

I am sorry guys, but after years of using Leica M bodies, really it does...

Steve